JES2 - Problem Resolution Assessment 2.3
A good general knowledge of JES2 functionality and being able to identify and apply an action to be taken when a JES2 related problem occurs.
The following Interskill courses have been used as reference for this assessment:
- JES2 - System Initialization and Shutdown 2.3
- JES2 - Monitoring Batch Jobs with JES2 2.3
- JES2 - Using JES2 in Scheduling Batch Jobs 2.3
- JES2 - Identify and Resolve JES2 Batch Problems 2.3
- JES2 - Identify and Resolve JES2 System Problems 2.3
This assessment is designed for data center staff responsible for resolving JES2 problems or problems associated with JES2 controlled devices, or other IT specialists that need to perform JES2 problem resolution.
This assessment covers the following topics:
- Interpreting JES2 error messages and display command data
- Resolving problems associated with JES2 start-up and shutdown
- Entering JES2 commands to start, stop, or modify JES2 controlled devices
- Entering JES2 commands to manipulate batch jobs
The types of questions in this assessment are mainly simulation, multiple choice, drag and drop, and true or false. The questions displayed are different for every examinee because a number of core questions are always selected along with a number that are taken from a pool. All questions are then randomized to produce your customized assessment. No internal or external manuals or references can be used during this assessment.